Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Big News

After all the miracles, heartache, developed friendships and lessons learned, and I am quitting my job with Intermountain Healthcare. I have been with the company for almost six years and this September will be five years that I have been in the same department. The feeling is so bittersweet. I am excited for the new journey I am about to embark on, but going to miss the place that I have grown so much.
I don't know if there will ever be a job that compares to the one I have had. I watch miracles occur, hearts break and relationships form. I have had the most rewarding job anyone can ever ask for, but also one of the most stressful. I have loved every smile I have seen, every hug I have been given and every thank you I have received from a child that I just made cry.
Now, it's onto something completely new. I am moving onto a field I have never worked and am very excited to learn about. Tyler got a job in Vernal a few months ago and I have decided to find a job out there and attend school. I will be working at a credit union and going to school at Utah State. While I still plan to go to nursing school, I am excited to see a totally different field and possibly end up in a totally new direction in my education. I have been so impressed the school already and am excited to have a job with normal hours, that I don't have to work holidays, weekends (one Saturday a month) and long exhausting nights. I don't know if the trade off will be worth the rewards I currently get, but you never grow if you don't jump in and take a big risk.
So...here's to new experiences. Let's hope it's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment