Monday, October 12, 2009

Sisters

Sariah's birthday was last week so it was good to spend some extra time with her. I am so busy with working and school and she with working her multiple jobs and then you add both of our boys to the equation and we really don't see each other too often. So, we went to red mango for her birthday treat and it was delicious. The first time I went there, I wasn't the biggest fan, but it was nothing compared to her birthday. That stuff is delicious. Carrie came along and we had a lot of fun. We sat around the fire like we owned the place, and then we realized how busy they were and that we were taking up half the store.



Friday night, Sariah decided to throw herself a birthday party, which was a great idea. We went to Sushi Yah and ate too much sushi. I didn't know if that was possible, but I figured it was that night.



So in my previous blogging days, I posted how much Sariah and I get comments on being twins. I still don't see it. Well, I spent the night at Sariah's last night and this morning when Kamden woke up he came and found me in bed. Well, he thought I was Sariah. He was just fine to snuggle with me and then he saw his mom. The way he kept glancing back and forth in total confusion was so cute. If he gets that confused, it really says something.



This is a really bad picture of me and Sariah, but it was the most recent.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the blogging world!! Glad you had fun with Sariah, wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete