Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm baaackk...

After much thought and some encouragement from some of my wonderful family, I decided to start my blog back up. Yep..it's been a long time, but I have fun doing it and enjoy even more reading other's blogs, so I figured why not? My life is not too exciting and it seems all I would talk about is school, so I am going to try to mix it up this time.
Over the past 10 months life has become more exciting. I have more nieces, two to be exact. I am still going to school...big surprise, and Tyler and I started dating, which resulted in some fun vacations/roadtrips.
Now...where to start. Oh ya, the cute stuff. Tyler and I met online and had a blast on our first date. To make a long story short he was living in St. George so we did the long distance thing for about two months and then I was lucky enough to get him to move here. So, we now have been dating about 5 months and have had a blast. We went to New York in july and it was so much fun. We saw Wicked, which was amazing and did a lot of sight seeing. Yes, I even went to Central Park and crossed the same bridge as Giselle (Enchanted).




As for my new nieces Hyrum and Christa had another baby and named her Annabelle. She is adorable and I don't see her enough. Every time I have seen her she is a total angel and I love it. Rodney and Lyn had their first baby. Love, love, love her! Yes, I love all my nieces and nephews, but I really like Miss Kaylee. Ty and I have watched her a few times and it's always fun.
There we go...there is my start for now. It will only get better and more exciting.



Annabelle



Miss Kaylee



Most recent family picture

1 comment:

  1. The babies are so adorable! And I am happy you are dating someone, I am so jealous you got to go to New York! I want to go so bad!

    ReplyDelete