Thursday, October 29, 2009

Me...into sports?

For those of you who didn't know, I am dating the most wonderful, adorable, sweetest, kind handy-man man in the world. I would have to say, I really love him!! So, you know how we all learn things about ourselves as we develop relationships with others? I have really learned something about me. I love watching sports. Tyler is a sports fanatic!! He loves BYU football (if they can have a decent season) Chicago Cubs and Boston Red Sox. Along with loving the Red Sox comes the most deepest hate for New York Yankees, and it has been so fun to get involved in. Growing up my family was never big into sports. My brothers both played little league baseball, and I always tagged along with mom to the games. Once high school hit though, the boys were all about singing and dancing, and I never learned much more about sports. Well Tyler is a wonderful teacher and I have to say I have caught on pretty quickly. I have really enjoyed football surpisingly and love hanging out with the guys as their teams rival eachother. I never thought I would be a sports fan, but when it all comes down to it, it's great. Now as for the world series...Go Phillies! Oh...and Cliff Lee, I am so completely impressed with your mad skills in game 1.

2 comments:

  1. yeah for finding new enjoyments. Are you going to buy jerseys to wear during the games? Are you a BYU fan now or do you cheer for the other team?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have your blog back!!! I love that you are loving life so much!!

    ReplyDelete