Friday, December 11, 2009

A Whole Lot of Not Much

You would think with how busy I am, I would have so much to blog about, but that is not so. Fall semester ends on Monday...Thankfully. I don't know what the plan is for next semester, but I now I am going to school. My new position (Iguess that's what I call it) at work is going great. It is slow, but ideas are coming and things are turning out great.
Some things we have done lately....
Tyler and I went to the BYU/Utah game. I have to say, it was a sad game, but the worst part, is the bet that I lost. Tyler is a die hard BYU fan, and for some reason, I am not quite sure of, I have always gone for the U. Well, being the cute couple we are, we can't have a rivalry between us, so I bet whoever won the game, we would have to convert to being a fan of that team...FOREVER. As most of you know, I lost the bet. It is a sad thing, but a bet is a bet...and I don't want Tyler to lose a bet one day and me not win because I didn't live up to my word. Overall, the game was fun, and we looked adorable!



We got a Christmas tree. It was very dull and boring, but thanks to Costco and their amazing ornaments, it turned out great. Probably closest to the best Christmas tree ever.



Well, I don't have much else to talk about, I am sure the holidays will bring some stories.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so gald you are bloging again.. Love that picture of the two of you!!

    ReplyDelete